無料TOEIC レッスン Lesson 21 : Wacky Japanese Candy a Good Souvenir
Lesson 21: Wacky Japanese Candy a Good Souvenir / VIDEO Script
John, I’m going to California next month to visit my sister and my brother. I have been racking my brain to think of a good souvenir to take for them. Have you got any ideas?
Sure, I found a fun idea for a gift in an article on the Asahi Shimbun site. They mentioned some kind of wacky Japanese candy featuring Japanese food flavors. Let me look for the article. ……..Yes, here it is!
Hey! That looks interesting! I am sure that my relatives will get a kick out of those! Where can I buy them?
Well they sell them at rest stops along the highways and at airport souvenir shops but the company website is listed here too and maybe you can buy them online!
John, thanks for giving me this great idea. I am sure that my relatives will enjoy tasting the essence of Japanese foods. Maybe Geso flavor drops would be good?
I’d stick to the Ramen, Okanomi Yaki and throw in Sapporo Beer as a chaser!
Sounds good! Let’s go have some Tako Yaki and a cold draft!
- Where did Al say he was going next month and who is he visiting?
- He said he was going to Baha California to visit his mother and brother.
- He said he was going to Northern California to visit his brother and sister’s children.
- He said he was going to California to visit his brother and sister.
- He said he was going to Mesopotamia to look for the tower of Babel.
- What kind of fun idea did John say he had found as a gift on Asahi Shimbun’s site?
- He said he found a wacky sushi stick candy that comes in a bright colored case.
- He said he found a wacky candy featuring Japanese food flavors.
- He said he found a wacky candy featuring popular Japanese cocktails.
- He said Al was wacky to think about taking souvenirs from Japan as almost everything is made in China.
- Where did John say Al could buy the drops?
- He said Al could buy them at station souvenir shops and the local Daiei store.
- He said Al could buy them at the departments stores and convenience stores.
- He said Al couldn’t buy them because they were still under development.
- He said Al could buy them at rest stops along the highways, at airport souvenir shops and perhaps online.
- What did John say about Al’s choice of flavors?
- He said he should stick to Ramen, Okonomi Yaki and Sapporo beer flavors.
- He said he should stick to Ramen, Curry rice and Sapporo beer flavors.
- He said he should choose the strangest flavors he could think of.
- He said he should stick to Tako Yaki and cold draft beer.